MY WONDERFUL SISTER
If I have not told everyone how wonderful my little sister is I am doing so now. I have the most wonderful sister. I can always count on her, she is always there when I need a baby sitter, I can talk to her for hours even though I may have just talked to her a few days earlier, I love bouncing new ideas off of her to find out what she thinks, and she will even take family pictures for me even though I asked her at the last minute. Of course we have had our share of tears and arguments but if you know of an sisters that have not please I would like to meet them. As teenagers I think we were closer than a lot of other siblings were. We even hung out in the same group of friends where most people would not even be caught dead with one of their siblings at school. As we have gotten older, gotten married, and had children that are within months of each other we have become even closer as we face similar challenges (like potty training) and situations. Not only is my sister wonderful but she has found a wonderful eternal companion who is one of the smartest guys I know. He is also talented, handsome, and loves his family. Together they have two of the cutest children in the world. Even though I am partial because they are my only niece and nephew. Evelyn is almost 2 and is on her way to becoming diaper free. GOOD JOB Evelyn! Your Auntie is very proud of you! She is also very cute and has so much hair. (At least compared to my kids) I love it when her hair is up in two pig tails. Preston is a very calm baby. Last time I was at the Waite home he was just sitting on the couch smiling away at everyone. He is 4 months younger than my youngest, Aubrey, yet he is just about as big and weights at least a pound more. Last time we compared their feet together we would have had to cut off his toes in order to get them to be the same size. Though as Evelyn looks like her Mommy, Preston definitely takes after his Daddy. Together the four of them make up a fun, happy family. Those kids will be some of the smartest kids ever. And I know my sister does not like getting thanks you notes so I hope she does not look at this as one. I still have to tell her THANK YOU for everything you have done for my family and I hope our kids continue to grow up together and become even closer. I LOVE YOU!


P.S. Don't worry Amber I am still planning on getting to my tag blog in sometime soon.

4 comments:

I don't think sooooo said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber Waite said...

That was really sweet Nichole, thanks! It's easy to be a good sister when I myself have such a great sister. I love you too! Do you know who that person is that commented before me?

i said...

sOooo SWEET!

ALSO...HOW DID YOU GET YOUR BLOG TO BE SO WIDE??? I NEED HELP

Mansius Family said...

ooops I deleted a comment. I was not thinking. Sorry!