I MADE A DIAPER CAKE!

Well I decided to try something new. I never heard of a diaper cake until a few years ago someone had it at a baby shower. It was professionally done but I thought hey I think I can try that. It has been a while but today I did it. The kids helped a bunch and they had a ton of fun. Joshua kept asking me why we could not eat this cake. It's not the best thing in the world and it is nothing compared to the professional one but it came out really cute. I promise it looked much better in real life then it does in this picture. I will probably do things a little different next time though. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Mike and Tammy said...

I hope those were clean diapers? I also think you have way too much time on your hands.

heidi said...

it looks awesome, way to go!