Visit from 
Great Grandma and 
Great Grandpa Nelson

I was so excited when I got a call from my Grandpa asking if they could stay with us for my Grandma's Mission Reunion here in the area.  They got here on Thursday night and the reunion was Friday night plus they were planning on staying longer to watch general conference with us.  That Friday morning Joshie had his Grandparents Day at school and was really upset that he was not going to have any Grandparents to bring.  When he found out that he got to bring his Great Grandparents he was Thrilled!


Joshie has also been asking to learn to play the piano since before Christmas.  Thanks to a person who I am not allowed to say he got a piano for Christmas.   THANKS! I had also been talking with Grandpa Nelson about which books to buy since he knows more about music than anyone I know.  He used to own a music store and has given lesson in many different instruments for as long as I can remember.  He ended up bringing Joshie a few new piano books and even gave Joshie his first piano lesson.  Joshie could not get enough.  Grandpa kept on saying, "Only one more song Joshie."  And then they just kept going.  I don't know who was more excited Joshie or Grandpa.  

We also celebrated my Grandfather's birthday.  It was on the Sunday that he was here.  We made a nice dinner, baked him a Chocolate Cake, and sang Happy Birthday to him.  I doesn't even look his age.  He likes to spend his time working on Family History and has over 28,000 names on his PAF file.  He also works on extractions for Family Search Indexing.  While he was here he showed me how to do a few family history things and got me started helping him out looking for new sources.

We had a wonderful visit with my Grandparents
and I'm already for them to come back!
Okay Grandma and Grandpa Dansby!  
YOUR TURN!!  
(April 1 - April 3)

0 comments: