Time for a haircut!
I have been putting this off for too long now. I really like my hair long but it needs a nice cut so that it is not so boring. In the past every time I get my hair cut its been the same old hair cut at about shoulder length and I'm bored with it. I just can't seem to think of anything else that would look good. It does not help that I have fine hair. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I should get it cut and possible still leave it long? Is there any hope for long fine hair to look good?

3 comments:

kristi said...

As someone that also has fine hair (I understand your pain), a few layers will help add shape. Maybe go to a stylist and them suggest a few styles that might give you the change you want. But make sure you understand their vision before you commit to a cut, especially since you're wanting longer hair. But don't be afraid to go short, it will always grow back, probably in time for next summer. Blog your new cut when it happens!

i said...

Good luck...I cut my hair but just told the hair stylist, "do whatever you think will be best." Brave huh!

heidi said...

I have really fine hair & i always like having layers, try that. that could give it a little help in the "something different" department.