Spontaneous Trip to
Yellowstone
James decided one weekend that our family needed a vacation so the day before we decided to try and head to Yellowstone.  It was a lot of fun but many of our plans were not thought through and we thought things were closer than they actually were.  All in all it was a lot of fun.  We headed up Sunday morning and spend half the day there stayed in a hotel and then spend most of Monday.  Which turns out we left way to late and ended up getting home about 1 or so in the morning.  James and I had both been there before and yes it is worth seeing more than once but the fun part was watching the wonder in my kids eyes.  The moment that Old Faithful went off and my kids eyes became as big as saucers (Okay Aubrey's are already that big) and their bottom lips touched the ground was one of the coolest moments as a parents.  If only I could have caught the amazement in a photo.  I got several pictures of their faces but I just didn't portray their amazement enough.  It was a fun trip and the kids are already to go on another outing.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh fun!