HELP!!!
Who Has a Magic Pill to Keep Kids from Growing Up!


There has been so much happening lately that I feel like my kids are growing up way to fast. I feel like everytime that I blink something new hapens. I am trying my best to enjoy every minute of it but how do you stop and enjoy everything when time feels like it is in fast forward

Here are a few of the exciting things happening recently.

Joshua lost his first tooth. Since he is our oldest I don't know who was more excited us or him. He lost it after school. He was so upset that he would not get to show his friends. The tooth fairy was kind enough to leave it with some money and a note telling him that she was leaving his tooth so he could show his class. Unfortunately, just before we left for school that morning he lost the tooth.


We are also about to have our 4th mover. Lilly is on the verge of figuring out how to crawl. She has been getting up on her hand and knees for several weeks now. This last week she has started commando crawl and can almost get to any toy that she wants too. Of course if she knows that I am in the room instead of trying to get the toy herself she will just reach for it and cry. And today she took her first step in crawling. She pick up her hand and moved it forward once before she fell. Her new favorite thing is a baby push up. She loves to get up on her hands and toes.


On other first for Lilly she has also started sleeping in her own room in her big crib. The first night she slept all night long. She has always been a very good sleeper but I was surprised. She still insists on being swaddled when she sleeps. If I don't swaddle her she will wake up about every 2 hours. So the swaddle wrap was a great buy!


And her third big growing up news is that she has started baby foods. She has now tried rice cereal and green beans. I can not feed her those green beans fast enough! She gets so mad if I'm not fast enough, will then grab the spoon, and shove it in her mouth. She can easily finish off half a jar of green beans plus some rice cereal and still have room to nurse after wards. Too bad she can't share some of that appetite with Aubrey.




So there is so much happening so fast that I wish they could come up with a pill to keep kids from growing up. Not really but I better make sure I don't blink from now on.

P.S. This new blogger in draft is acting funny so things are not going where they are supposed too. But if things worked they way they should I think I will like it better.

2 comments:

Amber Waite said...

I love reading your updates! I miss seeing those adorable kids all the time.

Amy and Mike said...

The Snuggle Wrap was the best investment for us. Emma wouldn't sleep without it either. Yeah for liking green beans. Emma likes them as well. Hopefully it will stay that way. They do grow up too fast.